Wednesday 21 October 2015

Transparent Acetate Postcard Printing

The post Transparent Acetate Postcard Printing appeared first on http://velocitypress.ca/

Though I receive a high volume of marketing collateral, today I received a 6 by 11 inch marketing collateral piece today. This was a highly original receipt for me, so clearly, I took notice just as the design marketers intended. The dual sided, single sheet postcard was printed on transparent acetate and designed as a mountain that exhibits the silhouettes of 3 climbers, who are joined by a rope. Overlaying the sheet’s brilliant background in an opaque-white, all it’s copies were printed as process color builds. The mountain climber who apparently has reached the summit of the mountain stands proudly at it’s peak with his arms extended and the copy exhibits a banner with a subtle overlap of the climber’s image over which the conference’s title and logo have been printed. Reasons Why This Postcard Stands Out I have observed this type of work before, but not as a marketing flyer. Rather, I observed this technique employed in many over-sized […]

No comments:

Post a Comment